Love – Equip – Serve
Women in our church have a unique and very large ministry as we come alongside of each other and our church family to love & serve one another and to encourage each other in our walk with the Lord. That’s what our women’s ministry exists for. We do this in various ways:
Ladies’ Bible Study
Tuesdays at 10:00 a.m. A large group meeting on Tuesday mornings to study the Word of God and grow. At times an evening study is offered.
Ladies’ Prayer Breakfast
Gather every other week for breakfast and break into groups to pray for one another.
Ladies’ Night Out
A gathering of ladies that takes place every other month. A meal is provided, we learn and share specific skills of life as well as have a conversation about a relevant biblical topic.
- Ladies Prayer Meeting: Pray weekly during the off- bible study season for specific needs of our pastors, our church and for each other.
- Nursery: These ladies are serving our young families by taking care of their children in the nursery.
- Kitchen Committees: Serving meals for funeral’s and other special needs as well as serving the church body for fellowship events.
- Special Meals Ministry: Taking a meal to the home of someone in need, such as a new mom. This ministry expresses real care to the church body.
- Baby Shower Ministry: Encourage moms as they step into motherhood by showering them with gifts and love.
- Ladies Friendship Dinner: Our annual outreach dinner includes a catered meal, a special speaker and many other special treats for the attendees.
Perhaps the largest ministry in our church come from those who have been called to be a wife and a mother. We encourage these women to do this role foremost and with the strength that only God can provide for such a high calling.